I have the ever wonderful L. Marie over on El Space – The Blog of L. Marie to thank for my Shine On Award, and I am so honored and thrilled! This time around I even decided I would toss in the random seven facts about myself… so be ready for it! **grins**
- I love to dress in wildly outrageous outfits (that I can even pull off, yes people wait to see what I will be coming up with next!)
- I make custom costuming. (Making my patterns from scratch or heavily modifying clothes.)
- I don’t really like chocolate all that much, sure a little here and there is alright, but I do not seek it out special.
- I can’t read pictures! Ya know, graphic novels, comics, ect. I know, some people find this deeply troubling or even sad, but… while I am good with art, the skill of reading pictures eludes me.
- I got married on 11/11/11 *grins* and I DID choose the date on purpose and had a Renaissance wedding! (my wife would prolly wanna get remarried now that it is going to be officially legal in MN!)
- I am the oldest of 8 and the youngest of 4 siblings (I am adopted, was adopted at age 7, so yes people it is possible. *grins* Not to mention we were a blended family!)
- I can read extremely fast (upwards of 100 pages an hour) and so devour books faster than I can buy them, and as such I reread the many books in my home library (of which I have well over 700!)
- BONUS FACT: I HAVE been to Europe. I got to see Stonehenge (a lifelong dream) and many other places around London, Windsor Castle, Bath (the Roman Baths) and then Munich Germany, Dachau (which was a terribly hard place to visit), along with Neuschwanstein Castle (which I thought my legs were going to fall off and I was going to die, by the time I reached the TOP!!! and I am IN SHAPE!!! This is the castle that inspired the Disney Castle)
The amazing blogs I nominate are:
- Amber Forbes ~ for her inspiring posts and marvelous way of writing.
- Creative Mysteries ~ creative and wonderful blog and thoughtful comments.
- Excerpts From Nonexistent Books ~ just for all the fun I have reading here most days!
- Aspiringwriter22 ~ creative, fun and a bit snarky, just the way I like it!!! Her posts are always great!
- The Read Room ~ for the funny and helpful posts!
- Dreamland’s Insurgents ~ my incredible, witty and sometimes pain-in-the-butt writing partner in crime!!! **falls over giggling** (yeah, yeah, Dreamland, I know, I will pay for that in our weekly letters! **grins** but I have to say it is worth it!!!)
- El Space ~ you don’t have to share it again, but your comments are always thoughtful and encouraging! So you deserve it!!!!
- There are prolly a bunch more I am missing, as I follow many INCREDIBLE blogs!!! Each and every one has inspired me in some way or another!!! These are just a few of my favorites.
Please do go and check out these other great blogs!!!