So I have to thank Rachel over on Spilled Ink for the two award nominations! She nominated me for both the Beautiful Blogger Award and the Howler Award!
Here are the rules:
1.Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo
2. Thank the person who nominated you and create a link back.
3. Nominate seven other bloggers and say a little something about them.
and The Howler
Here are the rules for The Howler Award:
1. Display the award on your blog. This can be in your sidebar or on a special award page
2. Thank the person who gave you the award and link to their blog
3. Give 3 examples of things you would like to see changed in the world
4. Nominate (in your own time) at least 5 bloggers that deserve the award
5. Donate the equivalent of $10 to a charity of your choice (optional)
Things I would like to see changed in the world:
- awareness raised for all types of cancer, it’s not just pink! (not to mention the funds actually going to what they should be, oh the scandal behind the komen foundation!)
- People need to be better to the earth and each other and if I could find a way to make that happen… oh yeah!
- I think lastly I would have to say for governments to be more concerned for their own countries, instead of others!
Blogs I nominate:
- Legends of Windemere – Charles is a fun writer, and author who supports fellow writers, if you have not checked out his blog, you should totally head over there and take a look around!
- Wide Awake but Dreaming – Cassidy has a great way of sharing her writing journey and is always a fun and often encouraging read.
- Winter Bayne – Winter is a fellow Camp NaNoer with a great sense of humor and fun way of writing about life, reading and writing!
- Lagrandil – Bruce has some great reviews and essays, and is always ready with a bit of support for a fellow writer.
- Maggie Madly Writing – Maggie has great thoughts on more than just a writing journey, but a life journey. As writers we are all on a journey, and sometimes we forget that life is what writing is all about!
Well, that is my nominations this time around, thanks so much again, Rachel! I always love to know when people appreciate my thoughts and writing!