Much thanks are in order! My little side of the blogosphere received some amazing awards! I have to say that I love the idea these awards bring, the sharing of the blogs we have come to love and know with others. The chance to tell other bloggers that you appreciate what they do, that it means something to you. So it is in this vein that I will share the awards I received and also share with you some amazing blogs that I too have come to love!
First up we have the “Dragon’s Loyalty Award” that I so kindly received from 4 Year Old Adult! If you have not been over there, you have to check it out!
Here are the rules:
- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
- Pass the award on to other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
- Give 7 facts about yourself.
Let’s see, seven facts about me… boy that is tough!
- I always write in the first person. For some strange reason, nothing else works for me, no matter how much I try.
- I love Scooby-Doo! And kids movies. I have collected Disney movies since I was a kid!
- I don’t really listen to music much. I like most any genre and will listen to almost anything except hard rock (I’m talking screamo) and am not really a fan of rap.
- I am Irish and have a passion for all things to do with my heritage!
- One of my biggest hobbies is researching! I have a deep need to always have something for my mind to puzzle out, and live for learning new things.
- I live on junk food! I can’t cook (this is a well known secret) and as such, whenever I am single (which is most of the time) I am delegated to fending for myself. This is a sad state of affairs indeed, leaving me feasting on sugar and chips and the odd meal tossed together in fifteen minutes or less!
- I love clothes! I have far too many! I can’t help myself, I use clothes to define events! It is loads of fun. Of course, the fact that I am a custom costumer may play a part in that.
As for my nominees, they are as follows and in no particular order:
The Second Award I was granted was granted will come at you tomorrow! Thanks for tuning in to another day from camp! What about you? Do you like the awards that float around the blogosphere? Do you enjoy finding new blogs from those you follow? Do you enjoy sharing some of your favorites when you receive an award? Or would you rather not ever receive them?