Well, catching up on the awards I had received, here is the second from the wonderful Author Erika Kind! If you have not been over on her blog, you really should! Some great reading to be found there. She was so kind as to gift me with the Starlight Blogger Award!
The rules go like:
1. Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
2. Answer the 3 questions given to you.
3. Please pass the award on to 6 or more other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated by you.
4. Include the logo of the award in a post or on your blog please never alter the logo and never change the rules.
The three questions she left me with and their answers:
1. What book gave you the greatest insights and what insights were it?
I don’t think I could say any one book gave me the greatest insights! I learn from every book I read! There is things I take in and appreciate about all of them. From the hard work that goes into them, to the ideas the bring me, to even knowing and learning things I don’t want to do! To prove that point, there are even a few quotes I have written down from Twilight! Some would say that is terrible I know, but there is always something to be gained from any book we read!
2. If you could live somewhere else, where would it be and why? If you are happy where you are then what was your second favorite place t live and why?
I want to live in London! I have never fit in as well as I did over there! Also, I love the amount of culture, and it is prolly just better because it isn’t where I grew up.
3. Tell me 3 (or more) things you are grateful for.
- great friends, I have some amazing people in my life!
- having a window by my desk! (yeah I know that sounds strange, but I can look out my window and enjoy nature while thinking about the things I am going to write next, it is a source of peace!)
- the amazing blogging community I have become a part of! There is nothing like it, and the sense of community is really wonderful!
My Nominees are! Again in no particular order:
- WORDSMAIDEN (I look forward to watching her vlogs every day! They are inspiring me, and I hope to soon start creating a few vlogs of my own! Who knows, maybe tomorrow! Or another day.)
BumblesBooks (here you will find a bit of everything, I always find something interesting!)
- THE PURPLE ROSE BLOG (I just found this one today, and what I read was really amazing!)
- Excerpts From Nonexistent Books (Because seriously, there is nothing more fun than reading bits of books that don’t exist!)
There you have it! A few blogs that inspire me! Thanks again Erika! And because I like to share the wealth, if you want the award, take it! I give it freely to any of my readers who would like to have it! Link back to me, let me know you are doing it, I would love to see who you find inspiring, so that I too may be inspired! Have a great weekend all!
One thought on “Letters from Camp: Starlight Blogger Award!”
I’m grateful for my window, too! Congrats on your award!