After reading a few posts done up by others with their goals and the like, I decided I wanted to do something similar! We, as writers, often rely on ourselves to accomplish our writing goals. Well, I have learned from NaNo I write much better with some form of ‘structure’ or ‘accountability’ so I agree with others, a writing blog is just the place to share those goals. I also think it is a great place to share the achievements as well, so… now Saturdays are going to look at my past weeks Success and Achievements and look forward to the next weeks goals.
- I have received some blogging awards (which I would like to get posts up about)
- Posted daily in my blog!
This weeks goals include:
- Daily Blog Postings (including)
- Weekly Inspiration
- Weekly Poem
- (possible post on accountability?)
- Finish ‘Outline’ of Mo Thuras
- Finish on of my Reviews (ARC books, or book I won)
What are your goals for the week? Do you post your weekly (or even monthly/ect) goals on your blog?